Vulgart

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Vulgart » Музыкальные новости » COLONY 5 (Sweden) & Head-Less (Germany)-биография и интервью!

COLONY 5 (Sweden) & Head-Less (Germany)-биография и интервью!

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Дорогие друзья мы с радостью представляем Вам краткую биографию,мировых лидеров электронной музыки:

COLONY 5 (Sweden) & Head-Less (Germany)!

Здесь же Вы сможете прочесть интервью с обеими группами,которую поделятся с Вами своими музыкальными соображениями и желанием навестить нашу "Святую землю":)

Наслаждайтесь:)

Начнём мы конечно же с биографий команд:

COLONY 5

Шведская Futurepop/EBM группа, COLONY 5 была образована в конце 90-х годов (а точнее, в марте 1999 года) в городе Карлскруна на юге-востоке Швеции двумя энтузиастами электронного движения – "П-О" Свенсоном и Магнусом Люфдалем (P-O Svensson, Magnus Lufdahl). Музыкальное творчество являлось скорее хобби, чем чем-то более серьезным на тот момент и являлось чистой воды синти-попом, но с моментом признания звучание становилось более жестким и быстрым. В 2000 их композиция Liquid Love появляется на сборниках Monument 6 и Shadow Dancing. В 2001 году COLONY 5 становятся одними из победителей конкурса молодых команд Скандинавии Quest for Fame, заняв второе место непосредственно после группы Michigan.

В июле 2001 года композиция Stay young была включена в сборник Monument 7. А в следующем году на лэйбле Мементо Материа выходит их дебютный 7-трэковый сингл с одноименным названием Colony 5, который через несколько месяцев следует их первый полный полномасштабный альбом Lifelines. Диск производит настоящую сенсацию в синти-мире Европы. Музыкальный материал заслуживает положительные отклики критиков во всех без исключения музыкальных изданиях данной тематики.

В марте 2003 года выходит их новый сингл Black, являющийся первой ласточкой с будущего альбома, который не заставил себя долго ждать, появившись на свет в мае 2003 года под названием Structures. Клип на хит-сингл «Black» ротируется в эфире таких телевизионных каналов как Viva 2, NBC Giga, Onyx. Сама же композиция «Black» называется критиками синти-поп гимном нового тысячелетия.

В течение лета 2003 года группа выступает практически на всех крупнейших фестивалях Западной Европы, давая интервью различным музыкальным телеканалам, и издают свой первый сборник лучших трэков, содержащий и ранее неизданные композиции и ремиксы. Также были выступления в России и Мексике, и проводили много времени в студии, готовя к изданию свой новый альбом. В 2003 и 2004 году COLONY 5 становятся номинантами ежегодной церемонии Scandinavian Alternative Music Awards (SAMA). Следующие альбомы группы “Colonisation “ и “Fixed” звучат зрело и солидно, как прекрасное доказательство того, что танцевальная музыка может быть умной и интеллигентной, сохраняя все достоинства клубных хитов. В 2008 году группа дала концерты в Москве и Питере.

На сегодняшний день COLONY 5 считается одной из наиболее интересных и успешных групп на электронной сцене, сочетающей в своей музыке элементы synthpop, futurepop и electropop. К настоящему времени группа выпустила уже 6 сьудийных альбомов, последний из которых - Buried Again, вышел в 2008 году. Сингл Knives с него стал более индустриальным, что порадовало многих поклонников.

Head-Less

Ветераны немецкого Futurepop / EBM, группа Head-Less прославилось своим зажигательным шоу, буквально «воспламеняющим» публику. Группа регулярно гастролирует с такими, известными музыкальными брэндами как: Project Pitchfork, Mesh, De/Vision, Camouflage, Covenant, VNV Nation & Front242!

Дорогие друзья, пожалуйста, обратите внимание. Оба интервью на Английском языке. Мы приняли решение не переводить их на Русский язык в целях сохранения идентичности вопросов и ответов обеих групп.
Интервью с немецкой группой Head-Less, опубликовано, интервью с Шведской группой, будет опубликовано в течение ближайших дней.
С уважением.
Компания VULGART

Electronic music has it on reach history. There is no need to represent such a well known icons as "Deep purple" or Kraftwerk to use electronics samples as a part of the magnificent music, they had create, electro sound is still have no final proportion, to be declared as a "musical genre with "so called" limits"…I doubt it ever going happing, while we have a true "electronic pioneers". German Electro/Futurepop band "Head-Less" who's kindly share they vision of the music future, breath away before the Israeli gig with famous COLONY 5!
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. We're speaking with Head-Less!

Erik 1) Hello you guys. I know that is kind of silly question, but summer is coming. Any plans for holidays accept being highly involved at the "Germany electro scene"!?

Head-less:
We are really looking forward to the summer after such long and snowy winter but we haven't made any specific plans yet for a holiday. We will spend some time with our beloved ones at some beautiful places.... absolutely boring, you see ;-)
Despite this we will have two festival shows in Germany and of course we're going to enjoy the festival atmosphere... an open air show is always something special compared to the usual dark clubs.
Markus will also visit the Wave Gotik Treffen  and Mera Luna together with Colony 5 who will play there... and steal the headliners' catering ;-)

Erik 2) As long as I know you're prime aim is to reach a compilation between a dance ability of your music, which is classified you as an Electronic /Futurepop band. What is your personal opinion about your own music?!

Head-Less:
We're just making the kind of music that we like personally and which we'd like to hear in the clubs. For us it's very important that our music is danceable and that it has catchy melodies. We're also ambitious with our lyrics, a part of our songs is in German, others are in English. The final result lies somewhere between synthpop and futurepop, or however you'd like to call it these days. Our work is influenced by a range of different styles. Currently we're very much into guitar samples - in short, anything we like we'll use in our songs. At the same time we do not really care for ongoing trends and hypes.... otherwise we would be forced to make hellectro ;-)

Erik 3) During the 5 years "Head-less" trio had played for so many time, with the Europe most well known bands, such as: Blind Passengers, Colony 5, DE/ Vision, S.P.O.C.K., Mesh, Funker Vogt, Camouflage, Covenant & Project Pitchfork, VNV Nation and event FRONT 242! I wonder myself, how's the fill live with so known musicians at one stage?

Head-Less:
We already shared the stage with a lot of well-known bands of the scene at various festivals and club shows. In the meantime we almost got to know them all and we had some personal impressions. Some bands like Melotron, Colony 5 and VNV Nation even became really good friends of us.
In the beginning it was usually very impressing if we could play with bands that have inspired us before or if we used to dance to their music all night long in a club. For us, being the support of VNV Nation during their East-European tour was especially remarkable...like one huge party.
The shows with Camouflage and especially with Front 242 were awe-inspiring and overwhelming because being big fans we listened to their music already as teenagers. We could have never dreamt that a few years later our band would have the chance to perform with them.

Erik 4) Bands front man Rene Hentzschels is well known, because of his dominant live performance, which is far of being regular to a synth pop band. I sure it's demanding a regular practicing "behind the live stage". How are you guys exactly ménage to make your performance, so different then the regular "Synth pop cliché"!?

head-Less:
Thank you, René is really a powerful performer and indeed very different from the regular cliché of a static synthpop show. You know... like two motionless guys standing behind a fortress of keyboards and a frontman holding his microphone stand while his mind is drifting away... ;-)
René loves to perform and when the audience returns the energy, we're even more motivated. This has always worked fantastically so far. Even in cities where the majority of the audience has never heard of us before - our show electrified and captivated them, no matter if there were 1200 people like in Moscow or 40 like in Seattle... but we have to admit that we preferred the 1200...

Erik 5) One of the most productive EP's of the band – "SHIP OF AGONY", had produced by my old friend (and a wonderful man) Kolja Trelle (SOMAN) one of the top-producer concerning the Electro/Industrial Scene, in his KOLTRON studio. As long as I known Kolja is a perfectionist, always choosing the crew he'll work with. I guess it was a great experience to work with him side by side!?

Head-Less:
The co-laboration with Kolja Trelle was a great step forward in every respect. For the production of our first CD "Transponder" we only had limited possibilities at our home studio. Kolja is a first-class producer and he has his studio in Dresden which is very close to us. He produced our "Ship Of Agony" E.P. as well as our CD "Rouge Et Noir" which was released as a double CD. The professional production had a very positive effect on the songs and we could also pick up some tricks ;-)
The CD was very successful in the German Alternative Charts and the German Electronic Webcharts and especially "Ship Of Agony" and "Seelensturm" became club hits.
By the way, we currently work on our new album with Krischan Wesenberg from Rotersand as producer.

Erik 6) During the period of 2006/07 you had gave more than 20 shows All over the western and the Eastern Israel. Now is the time to "shock" the Middle-East! What are your expectations about the Israeli gig?

Head-Less:

First of all, you can expect three handsome, friendly and dynamic guys ;-)
We will bring you the most powerful songs of our recent releases and also a few previously unreleased tracks. It's going to be a set full of energy that will blow your mind. And last but not least, we're just gonna have a good time with all of you!

Erik 7) Dear friends, thank you for the wonderful interview. Would you like to send "last note", to the Israeli fans?

Head-Less:

We can't wait meeting you and to have a great party with you! We are very curious about the scene in Israel. This show is definitely one of the most exciting and special for us.
Join us and spend a great night with Head-less and Colony 5!!!

Оффициальный ,групп Head-Less: http://www.myspace.com/headless1

Страничка оффициальной рекламы мероприятий в сайте компании VULGART: http://vulgart.net/117922/EBM-Futurepop-Festival 

Интервью взято: Эриком у Маркуса Отто (группа Head-Less)

Все права защищены.

мило))) узнала новое о группе про которую никогда не слушала......

И очень славных ребятах кстати:).

ага прикольные))))

Шведы вообще приятные люди.Сколько общался,все как на подбор:)!

было бы у меня стока шведок, я тоже был бы приятным людем, а не как щас =)

А Я вот Русский и не пьющий:)!
Всякие люди бывают:)гыгыгыыг:)

А вот и второе интервью с группой COLONY 5!
Интервью не переведено на Русский Язык в целях сохранения идентичности.
Напоминаю Вам о том, что билеты доступны в кассах :"Bravo" & "Afisha.Zahav.ru".
Билеты также доступны в ближайший четверг на грандиозном мероприятии в честь Вальпургиевой ночи
(29 ого числа)

COLONY 5 Interview:

May the 13th will be surely bound as a great day at the Israeli music history. That is surely not just a regular day of the week end, but an extraordinaire opportunity of going see live a remarkable performance of a great synthpop superstars, at the world-COLONY 5!
The band is ready to land at the holy land; therefore our VULGART Company is making and interview, introducing the plans of the "Colony" to the local masses!

Erik 1) Dear P-O, hello. Tell us a little bit about the foundation of the band at the 1999 together with Magnus.

P-O: The start of Colony 5 was my decision as we were playing synthpop 80´s style under a different name before the start of Colony  5 and it felt interesting to experiment with the pop-ish melodies and refrains but building the soundscapes more towards the EBM sound.   

Erik 2) Correct me if I'm wrong but as long as I know, the band had as found at it (first steps) as a hobby of yours. During the time it had became sounds more fast and rhythmic?

Kalnins:  I don’t think it’s a straight line, Lifeline was pretty hardcore and Structures was a little but more pop. But  you just make the songs that comes to you. I think that it was only on Buried Again that we consciously made the songs sound darker and edgier. And that goes through everything, from lyrics to coverart.

Erik 3) During the 2002 you had release not only a first album ("Lifeline" CD 2002),but made an appearance at the Swedish underground festival  together with other bands, while the band members of COLONY 5 itself, had join and left the band…I'm sure it was quite an experience for the "young band". What are you personal memories about this period of time?

P-O: It was a great time with lot of expectations and hopes,  but still a tough time to go on stage struggling with stage frightness. All of that is over now, no hope no fear :)

Erik 4) 2003 had become a wary successful year for you guys. A cult "Black" song was released, at your second album –"Structures", while the band got some respectable air-time on Onyx.tv. How was the fill, knowing that huge masses are watching you guys on the "big screen" hehe?!

Kalnins: You make music because you want people to hear it so it is wonderful to get such a big exposure. It's why we do it.

Erik 5) During the summer of 2003,Colony 5 was nominated at SAMA as Best Newcomer, but sadly looses to Melody Club. You have made you're first Wave Gotik Treffen and M'era Luna shows. And last but not the least, you guys made an appearance at the NBC Giga channel as special guests and did an interview for the program Starsearch on Onyx.tv.  All this action could "drive mad". How did you to ménage such a success through such a short time?

Kalnins: We never experienced any hype, we only went along for the ride as long as it was going. It was our first TV appearance if I remember correctly and it was actually pretty okay. You are sort of thrown into a tornado when it's such a live television production so you never get the chance to be nervous.
After 2003 we thought that things would really take off but we have sort of been in the background all the time working away. We both have jobs and lives that we like and haven't been prepared to venture everything on C5 which may have held us back. Nowadays we only do it for fun, which is like returning to the good old days!

Erik 6) At the 2004 one of the most videos/songs, band had ever released was done. I'm speaking about "Plastic world" song of course. The song was and keep being wary danceable for the dance floor friendly, as well melodic and emotional. I wonder, what made you to write and shoot, an official video of the song?

Kalnins: We had written almost all tracks on FIXED already but we felt we lacked a real powerful radio friendly single, so we wrote Plastic World in a sudden burst of inspiration. Around that time I studied film production so I asked two mates to help me make a clean white video for it as long as we had access to the equipment, just to learn the editing programs and the cameras. So it’s basically just a test video.

Erik 7) You had work wary hard ,due the period of 2005-2007,making live gigs all over the Europe, until famous "Knives" single had released , which is quite famous together with "Plastic World", at our country. You had changed your music label, signing deal with the famous "Infacted Recordings".
I sure each one could to understand the possible frustration because of such an "actions"…I wonder how did you struggle, keep on fighting and giving wonderful live shows?

Kalnins: We only play shows when we miss going away, meeting people and performing, and after a while doing that you need time off. So I think that whenever we do a show, it's what we really want to do in that moment. We could never work as performing artist all the time though, that would literally kill us :)

Erik 8) Now you're working with Epicentre Booking,runn by the Head-Less members. My countrymen will have a great chance to see you both "make some noise" at the same stage. What are the expectations before the Israeli show?

Kalnins: It will be very interesting to see how you guys react, and if how many who knows the songs. It will also be a fantastic experience to visit Israel, unfortunately it will only be a short visit this time but maybe we can come back and do some sightseeing in the old country

Erik 9) Thank you so much for this great interview. You're more than expected at our beloved country! What shall we expect from you guys?

C5: Two smiling Swedish guys exploring new territory and having a party with new friends.

Оффициальный Myspace группы: http://www.myspace.com/weseekcolony5 

Страничка оффициальной рекламы мероприятий в сайте компании VULGART: http://vulgart.net/117922/EBM-Futurepop-Festival

Интервью взято: Эриком у P-O & Kalnins (COLONY 5)

Все права защищены.

Вы здесь » Vulgart » Музыкальные новости » COLONY 5 (Sweden) & Head-Less (Germany)-биография и интервью!